Under the responsibility of the Director of Research and Maize Breeder, the Junior Breeder will be in charge of setting up, monitoring and developing the “corn” research program at Aspria.
- Follow-up of the Selection program
- Follow-up of the database
- Monitoring of the program against season
- Establishment and monitoring of the nursery
- Establishment and follow-up of the Aspria Research Trials Program.
- Previous experience in the agriculture and selection is desirable.
- Team spirit.
- Autonomy, but at the same time ability to reporting.
- Essential agronomical knowledge.
- Language : English or French, Russian.
The candidate may progress to the position of Corn Breeder.
To be defined according to the profile and skills.